Frontpage Slideshow | Copyright © 2006-2011 JoomlaWorks Ltd.

Welcome to Evans Wealth Management

We believe that success isn’t measured by our sales numbers – it is based on the quality of life we empower our clients to enjoy. Building and preserving wealth is our passion. Let us help you leverage your wealth so that it benefits you, throughout your lifetime and beyond.

Meaningful Conversations | Conflict-Free Guidance | Reliable Results

Aligning Our Interests for the Road Ahead

What do you want to achieve in your life? With your family? How much do you need to save to retire—while ensuring your desired lifestyle for the long term?

You may have a laundry list of questions about your money, and how to handle it moving forward. As an independent, relationship-driven, fee-only advisory firm, Evans Wealth Management knows that the answers to these questions don’t lie in high-cost products with overly optimistic growth projections.

Through objective financial guidance and proactive wealth management, we help you leverage your finances as the tool they’re intended to be: for happiness, success, peace of mind, and a confident future.

Service

The value we provide our clients is based on our Client Service Experience, designed to be a red carpet experience, and customized to your needs. Our clients are busy and successful. We take pride in helping them achieve their wealth goals so that they can focus on maximizing their wealth opportunity and spend free time in activities they enjoy.

Clients

We work with successful families throughout Georgia and beyond. You may be a corporate executive, successful business owner, or a retiree seeking help to manage your wealth. We do this through meaningful conversations, conflict-free guidance and reliable results.

You Point, We'll Drive

Your long-term success is the destination, your money the vehicle.

At Evans Wealth Management, we approach our relationship differently. By understanding your story, aspirations, and preferences, we identify opportunities you may not see for yourself, agree on a way forward, and keep you on track, making changes when necessary along the way. Acting in your family’s best interests, we empower you to pursue your short- and long-term financial goals on your own terms.

We’re not just another financial advisory firm. We’re a new breed—one whose service will never leave you wondering if your account is a priority.

No pressure, no obligation. Call us today at (770) 828-8303 for a free consultation, and experience the Evans Difference for yourself.

Evans Wealth Management is a fee only advisory firm serving the cities of Duluth, Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Peachtree Corners and Berkley Lake in the state of Georgia.

 

Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.
Henry David Thoreau

Retirees

Business Owners

Corporate Executives

Your wealth isn’t just a number: it also measures the freedom to do what you want, the confidence in your future, and the longevity of your legacy. At Evans...

In the U.S., only 14% of financial advisors refuse to accept sales commissions, which minimizes the conflicts of interest. The other 86% receive incentives...

As an independent, fee-only advisory firm, it’s our responsibility to monitor the changing economic landscape and your changing financial circumstances...

Featured News

Financial Briefs

Contact Info

Call Us: 770 828 8303
Email: admin@evanswealthmanagement.com

6340 Sugarloaf Parkway, Suite 200
Duluth, GA  30097