Purposeful Money, Meaningful Life
As long back as you can remember, you have memories of money that have shaped your life. Some filled with excitement, others with disappointment. You’ve learned that wealth doesn’t come easy – you need to work hard, plan carefully, and surround yourself with the right people.
You sacrificed to provide for your family. As you grew in your career, demands increased. For decades, you accepted the process with the expectation that success would come. Now, you are at a place where you could benefit from the wisdom and guidance of a professional.
It is time to start considering your next best step. You know it involves securing your financial future and living life on your terms. But, how do you get there?
It’s not going to be a cookie-cutter solution. Or one biased by big financial firm self-interest. Your life encompasses more than financial techniques or investment strategies and our experience recognizes this.
At Evans Wealth Management, we offer a different kind of financial guidance.
It is holistic and customized to address what’s unique to you. The result is a financial plan that brings direction to your finances and leads to more control over your life. The experience inspires confidence to live the life most meaningful to you, knowing you are financially prepared.
Our unique process: Purposeful Money, Meaningful Life
- We start with a conversation to articulate your ideal future.
- Financial documents are collected and reviewed.
- Through the use of our proprietary self-assessments, you gain a greater self-awareness and begin to identify steps that could improve your quality of life.
- Together, we collaborate to develop a customized blueprint—one that goes beyond money—for meeting your objectives.
- Once you approve the plan, we move on to implementation to preserve and grow your money, and to enjoy greater levels of personal and financial fulfillment.
The experience is comprehensive, coordinated, and unbiased.
It includes, but is not limited to:
- Investment strategy development and on-going management
- Retirement planning
- Tax planning
- Estate planning
- Wealth protection and risk management
Acting as your personal CFO, Evans Wealth Management oversees plan implementation and keeps you updated on your progress. As personal circumstances or desires change, the plan changes accordingly. Action steps are identified to optimize changes in the law, financial markets, and the economy. Regularly scheduled reviews bring confidence, clarity and encourage the decision-making leading to long-term success. This is the path to your next best step.
At Evans Wealth Management, we secure your finances in a way that brings greater meaning to your life and purpose to your money.